- Reciting of this stotram with devotion and sincerity along with meaning helps in cleasing ones mind from all evils taughts.
- Recital of this stotra gives firmess of mind ,happiness,freedom from jealously.
- Vishnu Sahasranama can be recited with out worrying about about the pronunciation aspect (although poper pronunciation helps a lot) of the stotra.
- Recital of this stotra helps a lot in curing of diseases.
- It is believed that Sage vyAsa concludes the Hymn with the following oath repeated twice:”na te yAnti parAbhavam..na te yAnti parAbhavam”. “NEVER DO THEY MEET WITH ANY DISRESPECT. NEVER DO THEY MEET WITH ANY DISRESPECT”.
- This stotra gives prosperity to the one who recites it .
It is my personal experience that reciting the vishnu sahasranamam gives required energy and strength for me to lead life daily.